Saturday, February 23, 2013

Week 2


Mama,

I Love you... I have really liked D&C 121, I feel that it will really relate to you because of the last couple of months... I wish you could come and spend 1 week at the MTC because it has such a different feeling...Tell Rachel Sullivan thank you for the COOKIES...Tell Grandma Eva I am doing good and that I am learning so much. I have a great companion his name is Elder Taylor. He helps me so much with the scriptures and I help him get what he is thinking across. We work so well with each other. I love everyone here and I feel such a great love from everyone.

Love,
Elder Atticus Shelley

Atticus's district in front of the Provo temple. Sent by Sister Zito, in the striped skirt. Sister Zito is from Atticus's home ward and they gave there farewell talks the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment