Monday, March 11, 2013

What a Disappointment

Monday's were my favorite day until I got a letter like this:

I really don't have time today so I will send a big letter next week. I have been doing great. We have a meeting that cuts into our time for the computer lab at the church. I love you soooooo much and read what I sent to Ali to hear a little about this week.
I might have time to write you later tonight. I love you.
Love
Elder Atticus Shelley

Luckily Ali's letter was quite a bit more informative. Though there seems to be a lot of dogs and even a few people not following the Word of Wisdom, he has found that if he turns to the Lord he has found the people's hearts are opened more to listening to the message and willing to let the missionaries come again.

The members have been especially good to him by regularly feeding him dinners and inviting them into their homes. A huge thank you to the members in Oregon; your kindness is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment